BCALM is proud to partner with Sarah Kinsley RCC to offer
Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy* e-class!
Learn to manage anxiety & prevent the relapse of depression.
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) is a 9-week evidence-based group therapy program (including an orientation session), which has been shown to reduce the impacts associated with depression, anxiety, and stress.
- Mindfulness is a non-judgmental way of paying attention to the present moment with compassion. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) is designed to bring awareness to the habitual ways of being that can lead to depressive and anxious spirals.
- MBCT combines the skills of CBT and mindfulness-based practices, helping participants learn how to respond in more skillful ways to increase well-being and decrease suffering.
- More details HERE
Who May Benefit from Attending?
- Individuals experiencing the impacts of the stress.
- Individuals experiencing the impacts of anxiety and/or low mood.
- Individuals with a history of depression.
This offering is strictly limited to residents of British Columbia.
Commitment and Cost*
9 weekly online zoom sessions of 2.5 hours each
*A commitment to 9-week attendance and weekly home practice is requested.
The cost for this exciting private pay offering is $395.00 plus GST, which includes all sessions and program materials.
Paid members of BCalm receive 20% off tuition.
Participants Will Learn…
- To identify and address the impacts of anxiety and low mood as they arise in everyday life.
- Skills and mindfulness-based practices to manage depression and anxiety and prevent relapse.
Dates and Time
- Telephone intakes (10 – 15 min.) will arranged by the facilitator before the first session.
No Further Scheduled Offerings At This Time
Sign up below to receive our newsletter and be among the first to learn about new and upcoming offerings!
If you find the class is full and wish to be on the “stand-by” list in case a seat opens up, please send us an email: email@example.com
To register for this valuable learning experience, please click the registration button below:
CANCELLATION POLICY: (effective 2/21/23)
85% tuition refunded with cancellation notice of more than 4 weeks prior to program start date
50% tuition refunded with cancellation notice of 2-4 weeks prior to program start date
In order to assure minimum numbers in our courses, no refunds will be given for cancellations within 2 weeks of the program start date, or once the program starts.