- https://www.againstthestream.com/dharma-talk-and-meditation-podcast – recorded talks and guided meditations by Noah Levine, a young American Buddhist teacher, author and counselor who often leads meditation in juvenile halls and prisons.
- https://www.dharmaseed.org/talks/ – publicly available talks by renowned meditation teachers
- https://www.dharma.org/ — Insight Meditation Society of California – good resources on website.
- A 10min mindfulness meditation with John Kabat-Zinn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Fa50oj45s
- https://www.sharonsalzberg.com/ – Sharon Salzberg site
- http://www.tarabrach.com/audiodharma.html -Tara Brach podcast site
- https://www.mindfulrp.com/For-Clients – guided meditations of body scan, sitting, short breathing space, mountain meditation and others
- Free Mindfulness: Guided audio meditations and mindfulness exercises, blog https://www.freemindfulness.org/download
- UCLA Centre for Mindfulness: Free guided meditations and mindfulness exercises.
- Audio Dharma: Provides free guided meditations online for streaming or
download, including meditation for depression and pain. Provided by
the Insight Meditation Center of the Mid-Peninsula.
- Buddhanet: Provides free audio for meditations and teachings. http://www.buddhanet.net/audio-meditation.htm
- Oxford Mindfulness Centre: Introduction to Mindfulness-Based Cognitive
Therapy for depression. https://mbct.co.uk/about-mbct/
- Mindfulness-based Relapse Prevention. Provides guided meditations,
home practices and information particularly useful for addictions. https://www.mindfulrp.com/
- A variety of guided meditations, from 3-30minutes long – https://keltymentalhealth.ca/mindfulness
- A 60 min body scan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W31vHDjyng