Drop in Meditation Sangha on Zoom 🙏
Please join us as we rekindle and deepen our practice in mindfulness and meditation! This offering is available to graduates of BCALM classes and program and all others wishing to reconnect with their practice.
There is no fee for this program; rather participation is by DONATION TO BCALM. This is an opportunity to engage with the ancient Eastern practice of Dana.
For more on Dana please see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C4%81na
The format of these gatherings includes 30 minutes of lightly guided meditation followed by 30 minutes open discussion.
Sharing is not required, and if you prefer to leave after the meditation that is fine also.
We greatly appreciate that participants keep their cameras on, to help build a sense of community and connection.
We look forward to seeing you there!
A few points to note:
- We ask that you visit these 2 sites to get better acquainted with using Zoom: Joining a ZOOM Meeting and Getting Started on ZOOM and practice getting in to class with the link and/or password below.
- In order for you to participate fully, and also to respect the privacy and comfort of other participants, please have yourself set up on your device in a private and quiet space (closed doors). Please have all other screens closed, notifications turned off and phones silenced.
- Participants do not have to verbally share with the group but are asked to keep their camera on during the event.
- The event will begin promptly so please click on the class link 10-15 minutes ahead of start time so you are ready. Late comers may not be able to join the event so punctuality is important.
- Test your volume and video prior as it is more difficult to do once things have started and you feel rushed
- We are unable to provide technical support so please take the time to work out any glitches and ensure access prior to the beginning of this event.
|DATE||TUESDAY Evenings effective February 28|