This virtual meditation drop-in group resumes September 28 and is presented to and for graduates of BCALM programs only.
To ensure there is enough space for our past participants, we ask that you do not share this link/invitation with others.
The purpose of this group is to rekindle and deepen our practice in mindfulness and meditation by providing a regular opportunity for graduates of the Art of Living Mindfully and Community Art of Living Mindfully classes.
This is a great way to maintain or kick start your practice again. These gatherings are also important to connect with like minded individuals and engage in topic related conversation.
The format includes a guided meditation followed by discussion.
Updates regarding the group will be posted on the new Facebook page, “Comox Valley drop in Zoom meditation.”
A few points to note:
- We ask that you visit these 2 sites to get better acquainted with using Zoom: Joining a ZOOM Meeting and Getting Started on ZOOM and practice getting in to class with the link and/or password below.
- In order for you to participate fully, and also to respect the privacy and comfort of other participants, please have yourself set up on your device in a private and quiet space (closed doors). Please have all other screens closed, notifications turned off and phones silenced.
- Participants do not have to verbally share with the group but are asked to keep their camera on during the event.
- The event will begin promptly so please click on the class link 10-15 minutes ahead of start time so you are ready. Late comers may not be able to join the event so punctuality is important.
- Test your volume and video prior as it is more difficult to do once things have started and you feel rushed
- We are unable to provide technical support so please take the time to work out any glitches and ensure access prior to the beginning of this event.
|DATE||Every Tuesday Evening|